Adaptativo: custom learning for 21st century schools.
Why does your school need to choose the Adaptivo?
Benefits for everyone: students, parents, teachers and schools.
THE ADAPTATIVO APP
Adaptive learning improves the learning process of the students as well as the classes.
Everything’s online: the teacher creates the tasks based on thousands of exercises available in our database. It keeps track of each student's response through individual reports.
It's simple and agile: the teacher reinforces the student learning plan based on the points identified by our app as more critical and then proposes refined exercises to improve and develop each student's learning.
The school evaluates the progress of the classes through a control panel, in real time, making it possible to make decisions quickly, if necessary.
Oh, and the parents also have access to the app! They follow the progress of their kids’ learning, aware of their strenghts and what they need to improve.
IT IS GOOD FOR THE STUDENTS
- It complements the studies;
- They know their own skills and weaknesses;
- Open communication with teachers;
- More stimulus to carry out the tasks.
IT IS GOOD FOR THE PARENTS
- They follow up the development of their kids’ studies;
- They understand the difficulties and the skills involved in the learning process;
- They have more subsidies to contribute effectively with the education of their kids.
IT IS GOOD FOR THE TEACHERS
- He/she follows up the development of each students and class;
- He/she understands which contents represent more learning difficulty;
- He/she acts straightforwardly and in an individualized way so as to improve the weak points of the students and the class;
- Agility to propose specific tasks, from a data bank of questions available.
IT IS GOOD FOR THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
- He/she follows up the evolution and the pace of each class;
- He/she has more subsidies to identify rights and wrongs, and to act more rapidly;
- He/she has the records of the evolution of the students, classes and the teachers’ actions;
- More open communication with teachers and parents.